|Saturday, August 18, 2018 (Time tbd)
COLLECTIVE BLACK PEOPLE MOVEMENT MARCUS GARVEY DAY EVENT – Speaker & Book Seller:
The Wren’s Nest
|Saturday, September 1, 2018 1-5 PM
Book signing, reading, Q&A:
Barnes & Noble Book Store 3333 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30519
|Mall of Georgia|
Interested in learning more about Dr. Henry’s presentations?
Check back regularly as we will be adding events!
- June 18, 2016: Dr. Kela Henry Returns to Speak and Present Her Education Program at Atlanta Glow Event / Making The Best Decision for YOUR Future
- April 22, 2016: Dr. Kela Henry is proud to announce her new collaboration as a content contributor for Naptural Roots Publishing, LLC. Dr. Henry will be a guest speaker at their 10th Anniversary Gala . She will address Lupus awareness and treatment.
- Saturday, February 6, 2016: DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH “The Village Parent Workshop” Dr. Henry has been invited to share her program UNWANTED GIFTS
- Saturday, November 21, 2015: DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH Crowns College and Careers – Dr. Henry has been invited to speak to young ladies about their future plans and what they will need to prepare for as they think about college.
- Saturday, June 27, 2015: Summer Leadership Program, Atlanta GLOW – Growing Leadership of Women, Visit: www.atlantaglow.org