- Saturday, August 18, 2018 (Time tbd)
COLLECTIVE BLACK PEOPLE MOVEMENT MARCUS GARVEY DAY EVENT – Speaker & Book Seller:
The Wren’s Nest
1050 Ralph D. Abernathy Blvd.
SW. Atlanta, GA 30310
- Saturday, September 1, 2018 1-5 PM
Barnes & Noble Book Store, Mall of Georgia
3333 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30519
Book signing, reading, Q&A:
- Sunday, September 9, 2018 2-4PM
Red Room of the Shrine of the Black Madonna, Cultural Center and Bookstore
946 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd. SW, Atlanta, Ga 30310, 404 549-8676 – Cultural Center/ 404 217-5244
Book signing and reading, Q & A
Interested in learning more about Dr. Henry’s presentations?
Check back regularly as we will be adding events!
- June 18, 2016: Dr. Kela Henry Returns to Speak and Present Her Education Program at Atlanta Glow Event / Making The Best Decision for YOUR Future
- April 22, 2016: Dr. Kela Henry is proud to announce her new collaboration as a content contributor for Naptural Roots Publishing, LLC. Dr. Henry will be a guest speaker at their 10th Anniversary Gala . She will address Lupus awareness and treatment.
- Saturday, February 6, 2016: DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH “The Village Parent Workshop” Dr. Henry has been invited to share her program UNWANTED GIFTS
- Saturday, November 21, 2015: DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH Crowns College and Careers – Dr. Henry has been invited to speak to young ladies about their future plans and what they will need to prepare for as they think about college.
- Saturday, June 27, 2015: Summer Leadership Program, Atlanta GLOW – Growing Leadership of Women, Visit: www.atlantaglow.org